Because the Holocaust had such a deep and devastating impact on world history, chances are that, as a student, you will be required to complete a Holocaust research paper. As you prepare to write an essay on the Holocaust, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, this is an extremely emotional and sensitive subject to many people. Always remember this and avoid being crass (unintentionally or otherwise). Second, take careful time in choosing Holocaust research paper topics. You will want to write on a subject that is interesting and educational for your reader. You'll also want to make sure that you select Holocaust essay topics that aren't being selected by everybody else. Finally, plan to put in a lot of effort into research, prewriting, editing, and revising. Because the Holocaust had such a wide reaching effect, chances are your instructor is going to grade your research paper about the Holocaust using very high standards. For your benefit, here are several Holocaust topics for research paper.
Classic Topics for Research Papers on the Holocaust
The following topics are used fairly often by students writing Holocaust essays, but they do provide a basis for interesting and educational papers, if you are willing to put in the time and effort. Here are some classic Holocaust related topics for you to explore:
- Write a character analysis of Ann Frank's father
- Explore the childhood of Adolf Hitler
- Write a research paper on the prosecution of a WWII war criminals
- Write an essay on the heroic actions of Oskar Schindler
- Compose a research paper on the liberation of a concentration camp
More Advanced Topics for Holocaust essays
If you are willing to put in some extra time and effort, or if you are in s course specifically dedicated to the Holocaust, there are many possible topics that will require more research and effort.
- Explore whether or not the United States should have entered WWII sooner than it did and whether or not that action might have prevented the extent of tragedies that resulted from the Holocaust
- Watch Schindler's List and write a critique
- Compare and contrast the reasons behind the internment of Japanese Americans and the Jewish citizens of Germany
- Write a literary analysis on Mein Kampf
- Write a Holocaust denial research paper debunking the myths behind this conspiracy theory
- Write a Holocaust paper answering this question: Is it possible for an event similar to the Holocaust to happen in the future?
- Explore what makes normal, intelligent people follow somebody like Adolph Hitler
- What events in the aftermath of World War I contributed to the rise of Hitler?
- Explore the personal history of Eva Braun
- Research a holocaust survivor and write a biography on that person
- Write a research paper on what German schools teach children about the Holocaust
Hopefully these ideas will get you started. Remember that you are dealing with a weighty subject and should plan to spend a majority of your time on this paper. If you would like help, please contact TrustMyPaper.com to learn about the writing services this paper writing service can provide for you.
Tagged in:research paperformatresearch paper structurepaper service
Writing a thesis can be a challenging task, but writing one on the Holocaust brings with it even more challenges. People are generally more sensitive to subjects that touch upon past transgressions, hurt, and death. No matter which side you may be focusing on, you will find confrontation, pain, and the remnants of an emotionally difficult time. That being said, exploring certain aspects of the Holocaust remains an important academic contribution for many reasons. The past holds the keys to the future, and only studying it can people prevent the same mistakes from happening again. Only by exploring each facet of a historical event within the academic community and outside of it people can truly appreciate the steps which led to serious actions, and thereby recognize those steps when they start to emerge in modern society.
So, if you decide to research this domain more closely, consider Holocaust thesis topics below:
- The Role Played by Female Germans in the Procession of the Holocaust
- Your Favorite Nazi Official: Their Duties and Contributions to the Holocaust
- How Hitler’s Language Changed with the Progression of the Holocaust
- Decimation of Mentally Handicapped in the Holocaust
- The Countries Who Took in War Criminals: Why They Won’t Submit to International Extradition Orders
- Punishments Suitable for Countries Harboring Nazi Criminals: Why Aiding and Abetting Does Not Apply
- The Rapid Development of Euthanasia in WW2 Germany
- The Use of Children’s Books to Identify Uniforms of Service Members: How Nazi War Criminals are Bring Brought to Justice
- The Prosecution of Top-Tier Officials: Whether Post-Conflict Justice is Served After the Holocaust
- Ethical Dilemmas of Trying Nazi War Criminals Today: Does Age or Infirmary Excuse Conviction?
- Israel’s Hunt for Nazis: Is It Still Legal and Financially Viable?
- How SS Leaders Kidnapped Eastern European Children Based on Looks: How Can They Ever Be Reunited?
- Himmler’s Breeding and Nursery Programs: Were They Effective?
- Positive Scientific Contributions Made During the Holocaust
- The Holocaust as a Historical Cull: Did It Aid to Slow Down Overpopulation?
- The Mathematical Errors Associated with the SS Breeding Program: Why It Failed
- Invasions of Jewish Ghettos: Why Certain Invasions Were More Successful than Others
- Designing a Servant Race to Serve the Master Race: How the Servant Race was Made
- Reconciliation: Did Nuremberg Trials Rectify Past Pain?
- The Search for a New Religion: SS Strongholds in Southern Germany and the Theft of Jewish Gold for Their Cauldron
You might find that something from this list works well for your task, but make sure you run it by your advisor before you start writing. This will ensure you start out on the right path in your research. Remember that a good thesis is an idea that you have to develop, refute, or verify.
You should pick something of interest not just to yourself, but to your advisor, and to the research community at large. It will be challenging for you to stay motivated if you are not personally invested in your topic. If you need thesis writing help from PhD experts, we are available here to help you for money.