Writing A Sociology Research Paper On Marriage: 10 Helpful Hints
Research paper has always been an important part of our education life. Your credibility on the future will be judged by the knowledge you have acquired on your respective subjects and the way you have handled the paper will show its effectiveness. One must not do any kind of hurry in choosing a topic or while writing the paper as it might cost him/her a lot in the future if he/she is not serious about it now.
Sociology is an interesting subject which deals with the day to day social activities of our life. It might range from marriage to sex, from child abuse to terrorism etc. But everything is related with the repercussion it has on the society. One must be quite selective about choosing the topic of sociology paper as it can get quite complex and you might end up in lack of materials and might have to ditch your project.
How to write a research paper on marriage:
- Choosing a topic has always been an interesting part of a research paper analysis. But here you have already been provided with a topic of “marriage”. So you might have to go for many cultural and social aspects of marriage and its boons and ill effects on the society.
- After selecting the specific topic go to your mentor to ask for some suggestions on the topic.
- Write a good thesis statement which briefly describes all the things that you ar going to discuss in your paper.
- Arrange all the facts and data that you have collected on the subject and note it down in a place. You will need it later as while writing a huge research paper people often tend to forget much important information. It would cost him a lot as every part of information is necessary to enrich the quality of the paper.
- Check all the authenticity of the fact twice so that there is no mistake regarding those.
- The outline of the entire work should be pre-sketched and the author should work accordingly.
- Working according to the schedule helps to come up with the work within stipulated time.
- Never leave any piece of work undone or to be completed later. This will create chaos.
- After completing the first draft one should recheck and match all the important facts and data one after another.
- Once you have done with the rough draft, go on with your final draft.
Some topics on marriage papers:
- Which one is more compatible; arrange marriage or love marriage?
- Should gay marriage be legalised in India?
- Marriage does not mean that wife is a property of the husband-explain.
Essay on Marriage
Marriage has been part of one's life since the beginning of human evolution. A marriage is a commitment and unity between two people. There are many different types of marriages, which are love, arranged, endogamy, exogamy, and homogamy. An arranged marriage occurs when the marriage is arranged/fixed by parents, relatives, or close friends. A love marriage occurs when two people fall in love and decide to get married. An endogamy marriage is when you marry someone from the same social level.
We Can Write Custom Essays on Marriage for You!
An exogamy marriage is when you marry outside of a "group" such as religion, social class, etc. A homogamy marriage is when you marry someone of similar interest; this type of marriage is similar to love marriage. In the modern world like today the most common type of marriage is love marriage. As there are many different types of marriage, there are also different roles of marriages. In the olden days, there was only one common role in marriages, which was the conventional role. The conventional role is viewed as the traditional role in which the women are the emotional supporter and the men as the financial supporter. Increasingly, people today are entering role such the shared marriage role and the dual-career marriage role.
The shared marriage is when both of the partners work and share household responsibilities. The dual-career marriage occurs when both of the partners are committed to their career, which means that they do not start having children until the later part of their lives. The least common role of marriage is the reverse conventional marriage role, which is when you have a breadwinner wife and a homemaker husband. No matter what the role or type of marriage it is, a marriage can not survive solely on love or commitment. In order for a marriage to last and be successful, the partners need to have effective communication. They need to be able to give and receive emotional support. They need to be able to resolve conflicts, develop satisfactory relationship with relatives, and work out mutually acceptable allocations of household chores and responsibilities. A marriage can be lonely if the husband and wife never learn to understand each other. So therefore, there may be different types of marriages, different roles of marriages but all marriages must have love, commitment, intimacy and passion to survive.
Warning!!! All free online essays, sample essays and essay examples on the Marriage topics are plagiarized and cannot be completely used in your school, college or university education.
If you need a custom essay, dissertation, thesis, term paper or research paper on your topic, EffectivePapers.com will write your papers from scratch. We work with experienced PhD and Master's freelance writers to help you with writing any academic papers in any subject! We guarantee each customer great quality and no plagiarism!